So, it’s been three months. I’ve been working on stuff, but I got thrown off of posting by changing my project schedule to the week-oriented approach I mentioned in the last post. That quickly melted into no real schedule, which isn’t any more satisfying than the daily rotation I was on before. So I’m going to try the weekly schedule again but be more disciplined about it this time, with actual goals and assessments.
After I posted the first stage of my math relearning project, I returned to the memory project I started a few years ago. I read another book, Mnemonology: Mnemonics for the 21st Century, and analyzed the research presented in it. Next I’ll import it into a database and run some queries to see what I can learn. Then I’ll come up with some recommendations for studying and put them in an essay.
But all of that’s on hold while I work on this week’s project, which I’ll tell you about in the next post.